[guide.chat] day 4 oh dear paramedics here

  • From: "Vanessa" <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GuideChat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 03:23:21 +0100

Thank you for emails, all read, loved Clares joke, Dawn, Vanessa pugh, Alex and
skypers Malcolm is going to skype you. Monday is skyping and voice mail day,
but needed weekend to unwind and listen to whole set of de vinci code and 2012
and Dagenham d v ds, he enjoyed them and is going to follow them up on youtube.
Carol and anyone interested, a browning plate is round, slightly deep about
inch to 2 inches deep and covered in something like teflon pans but is for
microwave called a browning plate, you can buy a microwave browning plate from
cook shop for under twenty pounds, buy ready made rough puff pastry for 1 pound
fifteen pence, you can freeze lots of pastry and there is many sorts like
shortcrust pastry too, it is already made and rolled up in a box, you just
unravel it and cut to size.
buy a tin or jar of your favourite filling ilke corned beef hash or minced beef
and onion or colmans apple sauce or pie filling, defrost the pastry and take
out of box and unravel it and keep it on the greased paper it came on, with a
cutlery knife cut it in half and share a tin or jar of pie filling between the
two halves, try to keep the filling in the middle of one half, then fold the
half of the pastry towards you so that you are making a pasty and place it on
microwave and cook for 10 minutes until risen and you can tap gently to hear
crispy sound, then turn it upside down and cook 10 minutes or until risen to
hear crispy sound by tapping gently cutlery knife on top.
Back to day 4 diary.
I woke first and washed as you do, malcolm listened to the archers, i cooked in
george foreman six cocktail sausages and put on dinner plate, then cooked 3
rashers of bacon sizzle sizzle in george foreman and put them on same plate,
then opened a can of button mushrooms, strained the water from the tin and put
half in the george foreman and other half in container in the fridge, cut fresh
tomato into half and put them in george foreman to cook same time with the
mushrooms, then put them on plate, then cracked a welsh free range farm egg
into a mug and tipped it in the middle at the top of the george foreman and
slightly held the lid down as not to break the egg for a fish song, you could
sing a nursery rhyme lol, when cooked put on clean warmed dinner plate,
inbetween while things like sausages are cooking, i opened tin of heinz baked
beans cook in microwave, then cooked tin of chopped tomatoes, quicky reheated
george foreman foods and served on our plates, i could only eat the beans,
tomatoes, mushrooms and a sausage, now i know you are hungry coz you are
dribbling lol, malcolm did very well, he ate the remainder in the afternoonm,
say well done when you hear him on emails, he is craving computer by tomorrow
so he will skype and voice mail you.
he laid on sofa to listen to remainder of d v ds and had pineapple flan topped
with raspberry jelly and strawberries and cream, i had same too, all gone, now
you mad its all gone lol.
last night i defrosted 2 pork chops and this morning i put them in slow cooker
crockpot with desolved oxo and boiling water to cover chops for evening meal
and cooked it on low, so that meat will melt in your mouth, are you dribbling
again, oh yes you are lol.
after d v ds finished, showed malcolm some gadgets and was going to serve
dinner, got dinner plate out and put plastic tongs to get chops out of slow
cooker and put the tongs on the dinner plate, then went into cupboard to get
microwave boiled egg gadget to show malcolm, put my hand down left  side of top
shelf to feel for the cardboard box it was in, it is  behind a glass pyrex jug,
but as you know i cannot do more than 1 task and suffer from distractions, my
mind was malcolm, chops, plate and gadgets, i had to do that tiny extra stretch
where i nearly double up in agony but was not going to give up as i am a
stubborn independent fool sometimes anyways i grabbed the box and as i pulled
it, i went ouch, it felt like a boulder fell on my good foot and we heard a
loud  crash, i told malcolm stay where you are, malcolm panicked i know coz of
his voice, he was opposite by microwave cupboard, i felt like a puddle of
something wet was under my foot, i could splash in it if i could lift my feet
up in it, i moved from sink to dry laminated wood flooring to draining board,
seemed the water i spilt was coming by me in a puddle there too, so i moved
right up to by fridge freezer, i knew then i was bleeding and pressed my life
line, i don't know who talked to lady on the life line, malcolm will write his
side of things when he gets home, only writing what i know and thought on these
daily diaries, as malcolm can write his thoughts and what he knows in his
words, so it might seem one sided, but will be fun in the end result, he will
say i force fed him, do not believe him lol.
anyway lifeline phoned paramedics and my daughter.
intercom rang but as you know sound is still not working from reporting it
constantly for 1 whole year.
i could hear malcolm fumbling with doors bless him, he never knew where to go
and had to get through all the doors to open it for the paramedics, they had to
help him in too as i heard them say not that way, where are you heading,
malcolm say to sofa, then paramedics said where are you, i said i'm in the
kitchen, i was sweating on my face and shaking in shock and ruined malcolms
holiday, not fair, i had plans to  make dinner.
they asked whats your name, so i told them, i told them i was a bleeder, it do
not stop if i bleed, gees i was scared, i hate all this, scared of hospitals,
doctors etcetera,  have you any old towels? no i said, all towels are in first
fitted wardrobe, they told me to sit, we said i can only stand or lay, they
said to lay no sofa, i told them i would not be able to get up off sofa, they
said they would get me up, i leaned on them to sofa and felt my lovely bath
sheets under my foot, ruined i thought, thought too oh well they protecting my
nice carpet,  they laid the towels on the carpet like that of a red carpet
path, helped me on sofa, i felt my foot being washed or wiped, they bandaged it
and told me to rest it and they took a finger prick of blood, i said why do you
do that there must be plenty on the floor lol, they said it was old blood, gees
i only just bled that blood, i said can you take it from my little finger, as i
need my other fingers, they took it from my index finger as they said less
nerves, then they did my blood pressure, then my pulse, then helped me to my
electric chair, gees not good holiday for poor malcolm.
paramedics asked if i had brush and pan, i told them where the cleaning
cupboard was, and heard them sweep up the glass, then heard the glass go in the
stainless steel bin i have lined with black bin bag, my thoughts are my carers
going to cut themselves when carrying that out.
malcolm say to press lifeline to say what happened, i did, i told lady lifeline
and i said thank you.
malcolm phoned trudy, i told her i would pay her taxi, to please ocme here.
my daughter arrived, malcolm again bless him tried to do intercom and had to
let her in, we told her what happened, she brought some wispas chocolate, stop
dribbling you lot lol, she gave to malcolm too, she knows our sugar levels drop
in shock, its family genetic.
i asked her if she could do malcolms dinner, as my daughter is qualified chef
and bar attender and aiming for her own public house, he said he only wanted
the chops nothing with them and no cutlery, only salt, malcolm said he licked
the platter clean even the fat, he said if you give me what i ask for and not
over do it i will eat it all, but you over do it, oh oh, oh dear i thought lol.
i know what i did wrong, we made a menu for malcolms stay, but there was so
much fresh food, it had to be eaten or thrown out, i hate throwing food out, he
is so thin, so i tried to feed him it lol lol lol, now i'm really in trouble
big time.
my daughter helped me to toilet and dress me into clean clothes and said the
blood was coming through the bandages, she helped me back to my electric chair
and swept up glass she said they had missed and that there was still blood on
the floor, she went to get mop and bucket and said it was full of blood and
washed bucket, mop out with disinfectant and mopped the floor bless her.
i told her to take 2 paper money for taxi fare and gave her the magic bullet sa
no good to me and will be good for making baby food, also agve her some fresh
food to take home for her and her sister, good thinking batman i thought lol.
when she went home, malcolm gone to sleep in his bedroom and i went in my
bedroom to type this.
now i go to sleep, been scary day 4, see you on day 5, nighty night forumites xx

Vanessa the Google Girl
My Skype name is rainbowstar123