[guide.chat] day 2 cabaret show

  • From: "Vanessa" <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GuideChat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 05:40:50 +0100

ssshhhhush he asleep zzzz snore zzzz, time to type to you of day 2 lol.
this is day of our night to cabaret show, i booked and paid for me, malcolm,
john and alison to see cabaret of welsh themed night of tom jones, david
alexander and some comedian acts.
he don't eat until 12 dinnertime, he wanted beef salad and slice of crusty
bread, on dinner plate i put shredded iceberg lettuce, sliced cucmber and
tomato, half a joint of beef from last night sliced on another plate, i'm not a
meat lover, on another plate thick slice of uncut tiger bread and butter on tea
plate, he left nearly all of it.
i had a tiny bit of cucumber and tomato as meal at show is 7.30.
he watched the sky news and drank mug of coffee.
he went and layed down on his bed and slept zzzzz snore zzz lol.
i went in my room and put my clothes ready and girly things like bag, perfume
etcetera ready for going to caberet show.
phoned and asked for confirmation of carer, taxi and show,
then i laid down and rested, fell asleep too.
i heard buzzer go, intercom buzzer, it was carer, oh my, i'm in big trouble,
carer lives by me, she logged in on phone, dressed my bottom half, i can do top
half, then she logged out and went, very nice carers all of them are, gentle,
courteous and give you dignity and helps with my lack of confidence,
nervousness and stress, worrying if i'm o t t over the top dressed.
for the girls on forum, i know you want detail, so here goes,
i wore pale blue silk camisole as dress was v neck, wore camisole for dignity,
camisole is 2 thin straps loose top, then pale blue dress was chifon with pale
blue silk lining, it has clear diamonds, pinks and white sequins and sparkly
bits that designs into butterfly, leaves across the top and spirals down into
strips, dress is in between knee and ankle length and has one inch straps on
shoulders, goes straight then flairs out.
I had match chiffon 3 quarter sleeved cardigan type matching the dress with the
sequins and sparkly bits, but not lined as to let the dress design show through.
i had like a metal colour clutch bag with tiny width gold chain strap that for
shoulder bag that has jewels on front design, put main things in like enough
money for night and keys.
left my hair long and straight.
wore diamond earings.
little bit of make up, lots of perfume and wore pale pink jacket.
was nearly not ready in time as had to set shower for malcolm, worrying if he
was ok, he told me to phone his daughter and son in law who was meeting us by
the doors of the caberet show at 6.30, when i told him to say 7.30, as meal
starts 7.30 and cabaret starts 8.30 to midnight, kept  phoning the number lots
of times and the number he gave was manchester, his granddaughter answered,
mums not here, i think forumites we do not ask or say anything lol.
taxi phoned me saying your taxis outside, how we meant to get out 3 doors with
2 wheelchairs and in our circumstances, i told them our situation on booking,
anyways taxi driver did the intercom and malcolm walked with driver, then he
took malcolms folded wheelchair, then came and struggled through the 3 fire
doors outside wheeling me out in my chair, those doors are not good at all.
malcolm sat in seat, with me and his wheel chair.
driver never put brakes or clamps on my chair, i went spinning forwards,
backwards, sidewards, malcolm tried to hold my wheelchair still, i clung on to
his wheelchair for life, taxi roof was too low, my head was bent all the way.
when we got there, alison and john were not there, taxi was going to leave us
outside, i was scared it was going to rain, malcolm asked driver to take him to
get someone, driver then said he would go.
eventually someone came and wheeled us in, a little struggle to put wheelchair
alongside table, i did book and state need table near right side as can only
use right hand, manager said they wrote it too small to read, but eventually
moved my wheelchair so i could reach the table for when having a meal or drink,
but meal never happened as malcolm said alison and john had eaten.
malcolm bought drinks and then i bought drinks, and we all  enjoyed listening
to tom jones and david alexander songs and comedian saying things like my
grandad opened a jigsaw of a cockeral and was enjoying himself until i shouted
granddad  put the cornflakes back in the box.
several naughty ones which malcolm will have remembered lol, and jokes about
people in the audience and people from the rhondda, carmarthen is town he was
born, vanessa pugh's husband will know him probably as he is from carmarthen,
excellent all rounder, but i never liked the jokes about his dead granddad and
various other dead relatives or the jokes about certain disabilities, he had
everyone laughing for 1 hour and thirty minutes, malcolm said, then had
interlude, then singers came on, everyone singing, good night.
we left to get taxi at twelve, gentleman malcolm asked driver to put brakes on,
no spinning lol.
taxi helped us in and i know malcolm was hungry as he wanted the beef, he
thoroughly loves the beef as it melts in your mouth and is going to cook it the
same way in his slow cooker when he goes home.
he also ate half a welsh kitchen bacon and cheese slice, i ate other half, very
nice yummy yum.
he ate dairylea on savoury biscuit and a sugar jam doughnut.
i showed him how to use m p 3 player, he likes, very easy to do and is going to
get one i think.
he went to bed zzzz snore zzzz lol and i typed this, now i go to sleep as i
hurt lots from wheelchair and alison and john are here hopefully to help eat.
they want sandwiches and desert at twelve o'clock.
night night see you on episode day 3, if i survive that is, need rest, had big
week nighty night.

Vanessa the Google Girl
My Skype name is rainbowstar123