[guide.chat] day 10 malcolm has now left the building

  • From: "Vanessa" <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GuideChat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 14:33:08 +0100

malcolm has now left the building, he is on his way home and missing his girls
and casper, won't be long before he is flirting with you all lol.
he woke, dressed had beakfast, alison helped with last few things to pack for
him.
he has doggy bags filled with fresh fruit, bread rolls, choclate cakes from
party, my neighbour gave me pears from the orchard and i put a bag full of them
for malcolm, choclate, wotsits, ginger snaps, bacon, forgot rest of it.
alison packed his birthday presents and sweets.
he left in good form, gave everyone a hug, and felt the instant quietness.
he had exceptional holiday and everyone here made him have a true welsh welcome.
he never wanted to go home, he will not forget, he has lots of memories,
especially finegan's fish and chips on the promenade, slot machines, and i
asked my son to give me hand full of sand that  i put in malcolms hand, he said
it was like pepper, which it is soft and powdery.
sad now.

Vanessa the Google Girl
My Skype name is rainbowstar123