[guide.chat] cutting machine called the black cat cougar

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 08:49:58 +0100

The Black Cat Cougar has won top cutting machine 2012, 2011, it cuts, embosses,
etches, colours, draws and more, this machine is for beginners and
proffessionals, has a forum, tuitorial and more.

Designed for the Crafter and Pro Scrap booker, this machine is the best you can
get for your hobby and profession, bar none, the features and specifications
are the best on the market today. With the help of dedicated crafters the
designer has incorporated everything he can think of in this cutter to create a
modern, tough,durable cutter design.

The build quality is excellent, made of tough composite aluminium and plastic,
ready for anything the serious crafter can throw at it.

SSuper 950g pressure so it cuts thick material easily!!!!!

Available in 13in, 15in, 18in and 24in Cut widths we have catered for
everybody, from the beginner and enthusiast right through to the professional
crafter and scrap booker. Check the features below:

FEATURE LIST

A laser pointer and Laser aligned Print & Cut Carrier Mat for print and cut
facility

USB  for  Plug and Play

Tool Storage in the top cover

High-precision steel axes helps to prevent media slipping when  cutting long
materials

USB memory port so cuts can be filed and stored  on a USB stick and then if
necessary the cutter can be used without a PC attached.

High Speed Math Microprocessor, for fast processing, low noise and clean cuts

Top Cover lifts open to allow long tools to be used in the holder (pens, marker
pens, other tools etc.)

Supports Windows and MAC

Speed and Force controlled by SOFTWARE and manually via the lcd control panel

User-friendly Design , allows you to adjust cutting force and speed while
working

New variable width Blade Holder so almost any diameter (up to 15mm) cutter tool
can be used.

4*8 high resolution LCD back light display,

Minimum 3 pinch rollers to aid stability and media holding

High pressure, approx 950g so easily capable of cutting thick materials

Repeat Function on the LCD panel to repeat the last job continuously

Tough, high strength aluminium alloy body

Cuts 1.5mm Mount board in 1 pass (with optional mount board tool)

Silica gel panel control buttons, easy-to-use and durable

Great Accessories: Embossing, Engraving, Pouncing Tools, AND optional Engraving
Mat  for ALL craft users.

New Variable length blade holder, the blade protrusion can be adjusted for
different media

Engraving Rollers attached to the main body so ?flatbed? cutting and engraving
is easily achieved

Last but not least: An optional rotary engraving attachment for REAL rotary
engraving!

News Update May 11 2012.....

To celebrate our brand new USA Reseller appointment we have decided to discount
all Cougars by a massive $100.00 off list price!!!

The only place to buy the Gold Star award winning Black Cat CougarT machine

New Official Black CatT Forum

Due to HUGE demand we will continue to offer this discount for as long as we
can...

TopTenREVIEWS.com names its 2011 AND 2012
Maximum 4 Star Gold Award winner for Top Die Cutter
The Black Cat COUGART .

For sales outside USA or Australia contact sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

from
Vanessa The Google Girl.