[guide.chat] crazy crazy

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 14:00:07 -0000

you will laugh at my crazy children, my children and grandchildren are on a
hill making a snowman's body, as the schools are closed because of the red
warnings, my son is at the very top of the hill as it is deeper than the bottom
of the hill, he is rolling and rolling a snowball for the snowman's head, it is
apparently huge and he shouts to them here it comes and he lets it roll down
the hill to them, my son was running alongside the huge snowball head and he
lid and skidded and the snowball run over him and smashed the snowman's body
down, so at moment they are all rebuilding the body ha ha, sounds like they are
having fun in the cold, while i am in the warm.

from
Vanessa The Google Girl.
my skype name is rainbowstar123