[guide.chat] cliff

  • From: "Vanessa" <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GuideChat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 05:14:45 +0100

Here is lyrics for Cliff Richards songs, a few more than last time.
Thank you to all that helped me to do the f2 key, I spent days deleting all the
font font font brbr br etcetera, it is easier now, so do not mind helping
anyone who wants lyrics, before I used to grit my teeth lol.

LIVING DOLL vs THE SHADOWS
31/07/1959 - 6 weeks at #1 - 23 weeks on chart
Got myself a cryin', talkin', sleepin', walkin', livin' doll
Got to do my best to please her just cos she's a livin' doll
Got a rovin' eye and that is why she satisfies my soul
Got the one and only walkin', talkin', livin' doll
Take a look at her hair, it's real
If you don't believe what I say, just feel
I'm gonna lock her up in a trunk so no big hunk
Can steal her away from me
Got myself a cryin', talkin', sleepin', walkin', livin' doll
Got to do my best to please her just cos she's a livin' doll
Got a rovin' eye and that is why she satisfies my soul
Got the one and only walkin', talkin', livin' doll
Take a look at her hair, it's real
If you don't believe what I say, just feel
I'm gonna lock her up in a trunk so no big hunk
Can steal her away from me
Got myself a cryin', talkin', sleepin', walkin', livin' doll
Got to do my best to please her just cos she's a livin' doll
Got a rovin' eye and that is why she satisfies my soul
Got the one and only walkin', talkin', livin' doll
TRAVELLIN' LIGHT vs SHADOWS
30/10/1959 - 5 weeks at #1 - 17 weeks on chart
Got no bags and baggage to slow me down
I'm travellin' so fast my feet ain't touchin' the ground
Travellin' light, travellin' light
Well I just can't wait to be with my baby tonight
No comb and no toothbrush, I've got nothing to haul
I'm carryin' only, a pocket full of dreams, a heart full of love
And they weigh nothing at all
Soon I'm going to see that love look in her eyes
I'm a hoot and a holler away from paradise
Travellin' light, travellin' light
I just can't wait to be with my baby tonight
No comb and no toothbrush, I've got nothing to haul
I'm carryin' only, a pocket full of dreams, a hand full of love
And they weigh nothing at all
Soon I'm going to see that love look in her eyes
I'm a hoot and a holler away from paradise
Travellin' light, Hmmnn
Well I just can't wait to be with my baby tonight
Hmmnn
PLEASE DON'T TEASE vs THE SHADOWS
28/07/1960 - 3 weeks at #1 - 18 weeks on chart
You tell me that you love me baby
Then you say you don't
You tell me that you'll come on over
Then you say you won't
You love me like a hurricane
Then you start to freeze
I'll give it to you straight right now
Please don't tease
You come right out and tell me
You're out with someone new
You play it oh so doggone cool
I don't know what to do
You never seem to answer me
You just don't hear my pleas
I'll give it to you one more time
Please don't tease
Oh please don't tease me
You know it hurts so much
Come on and squeeze me
You know I need your tender touch
But you tell me that you love me baby
Then you say you don't
You tell me that you'll come on over
Then you say you won't
You love me like a hurricane
Then you start to freeze
I'll give it to you straight right now
Please don't tease
Oh please don't tease me
You know it hurts so much
Come on and squeeze me
You know I need your tender touch
But you tell me that you love me baby
Then you say you don't
You tell me that you'll come on over
Then you say you won't
You love me like a hurricane
Then you start to freeze
I'll give it to you straight right now
Please don't tease
I LOVE YOU vs THE SHADOWS
29/12/1960 - 2 weeks at #1 - 16 weeks on chart
Your love means more to me than
All the apples hanging on a tree
And like those apples our love will grow because I
I love you
Your love means more to me than
All the fishes swimming in the sea
And like those fishes my heart begins to swim because I
I love you
I love you
I want you for my own
I need you near to me
More than anyone could ever know
Your love means so much more
Than all the loves I've ever had before
So please believe what I say because I
I love you
I love you
I love you
I want you for my own
I need you so much more
More than anyone could ever know
Everyone knows one and one is two
I'm the one and the other ones you
So lets get together and you will see
How much I
I love you
Lets get together and you will see
How much I
I love you
THE YOUNG ONES vs THE SHADOWS
11/01/1962 - 6 weeks at #1 - 21 weeks on chart
The young ones, darling we're the young ones
And the young ones shouldn't be afraid
To live, love, while the flame has sprung
Cause we may not be the young ones very long
Tomorrow, why wait until tomorrow
Cause tomorrow sometimes never comes
So love me, there's song to be sung
And the best time is to sing it while we're young
Once in every live time, comes a love like this
Oh I need you, you need me
Oh my darling can't you see
Young dreams should be dreamed together
And young hearts shouldn't be afraid
And some day when the years have flown
Darling then we'll teach the young ones of are own
Once in every live time, comes a love like this
Oh I need you, you need me
Oh my darling can't you see
Young dreams should be dreams together
And young hearts shouldn't be afraid
And some day while the years have flown
Darling then we'll teach the young ones of are own
THE NEXT TIME vs THE SHADOWS
AA with BACHELOR BOY
03/01/1963 - 3 weeks at #1 - 18 weeks on chart
They say I'll love again someday
That truer love will come my way, the next time
But after you there'll never be a next time for me
They say that I'll find happiness
In someone else warm caress, the next time
I'll soon forget your kiss
And heartaches such as this will just be acient history
They say that I'm a fool to weep
And I won't go on losing sleep, the next time
That someone else will mend the heart you've broken in two
But how can I fall in love the next time
When I'm still so very much in love with you
They say that I'm a fool to weep
And I won't go on losing sleep, the next time
That someone else will mend the heart you've broken in two
But how can I fall in love the next time
When I'm still so very much in love with you
When I'm still so very much in love with you
BACHELOR BOY vs THE SHADOWS
AA with THE NEXT TIME
03/01/1963 - 3 weeks at #1 - 18 weeks on chart
When I was young my father said
Son I have something to say
And what he told me I'll never forget
Until my dying day
He said son you are a bachelor boy
And that's the way to stay
Son you'll be a bachelor boy
Until your dying day
When I was 16 I fell in love
With a girl as sweet as can be
But I remembered just in time
What my daddy said to me
He said son you are a bachelor boy
And that's the way to stay
Son you'll be a bachelor boy
Until your dying day
As time goes by I probably will
Meet a girl and fall in love
Then I'll get married have a wife and a child
And they'll be my turtle doves
But until then I'll be a bachelor boy
And that's the way I'll stay
Happy to be a bachelor boy
Until my dying day
Yeah, I'll be a bachelor boy
And that's the way I'll stay
Happy to be a bachelor boy
Until my dying day
SUMMER HOLIDAY vs THE SHADOWS
1 4/03/1963 - 3 weeks at #1 - 18 weeks on chart
We're all going on a summer holiday
No more working for a week or two
Fun and laughter on our summer holiday
No more worries for me or you
For a week or two
We're going where the sun shines brightly
We're going where the sea is blue
We've seen it in the movies
Now let's see if it's true
Everybody has a summer holiday
Doin' things they always wanted to
So we're going on a summer holiday
To make our dreams come true
For me and you
We're going where the sun shines brightly
We're going where the sea is blue
We've seen it in the movies
Now let's see if it's true
Everybody has a summer holiday
Doin' things they always wanted to
So we're going on a summer holiday
To make our dreams come true
For me and you
Hmm hmm, hmm hmm, hmm hmm
THE MINUTE YOU'RE GONE - 15/04/1965
1 week at #1 - 14 weeks on chart
The minute you're gone I cry
The minute you're gone I die
Before you walk out of sight
I'm like a child all alone at night
I stare into emptiness
I'm filled with such loneliness
The world goes from right to wrong
The minute you're gone
The minute you're gone I see
How lonely a man I'd be
My life would be oh so blue
If I couldn't be with you
The minute you're gone I'd pray
The minute you're gone I'd say
Please don't stay away too long
The minute you're gone
(The minute you're gone I'd see)
How lonely a man I'd be
(My life would be oh so blue)
If I couldn't be with you
The minute you're gone I'd pray
The minute you're gone I'd say
Please don't stay away too long
The minute you're gone
CONGRATULATIONS - 10/04/1968
2 weeks at #1 - 13 weeks on chart
Congratulations and celebrations
When I tell everyone that you're in love with me
Congratulations and jubilations
I want the world to know I'm happy as can be
Who would believe that I could be happy and contented
I used to think that happiness hadn't been invented
But that was in the bad old days before I met you
When I let you walk into my heart
Congratulations and celebrations
When I tell everyone that you're in love with me
Congratulations and jubilations
I want the world to know I'm happy as can be
I was afraid to think that you thought you were above me
That I was only fooling myself to think you'd love me
But then tonight you said you couldn't live without me
That round about me you wanted to stay
Congratulations and celebrations
When I tell everyone that you're in love with me
Congratulations and jubilations
I want the world to know I'm happy as can be
Congratulations and jubilations
I want the world to know I'm happy as can be
I want the world to know I'm happy as can be
WE DON'T TALK ANYMORE - 25/08/1979
4 weeks at #1 - 14 weeks on chart
Used to think that life was sweet
Used to think we were so complete
I can't believe you'd throw it away
Used to feel we had it made
Used to feel we could sail away
Can you imagine how I feel today
Well it seems a long time ago
You were the lonely one
Now it comes to letting go
You are the only one
Do you know what you've done
It's so funny how we don't talk anymore
It's so funny why we don't talk anymore
But I ain't losing sleep
And I ain't counting sheep
It's so funny how we don't talk anymore
Oohh we don't talk
Well it really doesn't matter to me
I guess you're leaving was meant to be
It's down to you now you wanna be free
Well I hope you know which way to go
You're on your own again
Don't come crying to me
When you're the lonely one
Remember what you've done
It's so funny how we don't talk anymore
It's so funny why we don't talk anymore
But I ain't losing sleep
And I ain't counting sheep (sheep)no, no, no
It's so funny how we don't talk anymore
Oohh We don't talk
Oohh We don't talk
But I ain't losing sleep no I ain't counting sheep
It's so funny how we don't talk anymore
But I ain't losing sleep and I ain't counting sheep
It's so funny how we don't talk
LIVING DOLL vs YOUNG ONES & HANK MARVIN
29/03/1986 - 3 weeks at #1 - 11 weeks on chart
Look everyone, he's coming through the doors
BRILLIANT he didn't even open them
He's here
Quick rik do the speech
Hey kids, stop snogging and pay attention to me
Coz if you're a wild eyed loner standing at the gates of oblivion
Then hitch a ride with us, cuz we're on the last freedom moped out of nowhere
city
And we haven't even told our parents what time we'll be back
So pull on your dancing trousers and get down to the total and utter king of
rock'n'roll
CLIFF RICHARD
Got myself a cryin', talkin', sleepin', walkin', livin' doll
Got to do my best to please her just cos she's a livin' doll
Got a rovin' eye and that is why she satisfies my soul
I got the one and only walkin' talkin' livin' doll
O.K guys, ready Viv
Completely ready when you are Shaky
Neil
Does anybody know where the toilets are
Mike
Does all this money really have to go to charity
Yes it does michael, hi Cliff it's me
Who are you
Great joke your majesty
Got myself a cryin', talkin', sleepin', walkin', livin' doll (livin doll)
Got to do my best to please her just cos she's a livin' doll (livin doll)
I got a rovin' eye and that is why she satisfies my soul (fies my soul) (fies
my soul?)
(Yes Vivien it's raunchy)
I got the one and only walkin' talkin' livin' doll
Shut up guys
What does this button do
Take a look at her hair, it's real
If you don't believe what I say, just feel (Do I know this girl)
I'm gonna lock her up in a trunk so no big hunk
Can steal her away from me (Get down)
Got myself a cryin', talkin', sleepin', walkin', livin' doll
Hey Cliff I've just invented a great new sound
Got to do my best to please her just cos she's a livin' doll (Settle down
chaps)
Got a rovin' eye and that is why she satisfies my soul
I got the one and only walkin' talkin' livin' doll
OK daddio lay the next funky bit on me
He means what happens now Cliff
The instrumental break
Great Cliff which instruments do you want us to break
Piano
Violin
Didgereedoo
Vivien's trousers
Rik's head
Yeah ugh ugh Neil's head
Cliffs head
NO NO
Well take a look at her hair, it's real
If you don't believe what I say, just feel
I'm gonna lock her up in a trunk so no big hunk
Can steal her away from me
I still feel locking her up in a trunk is politically unsound
It's only a song Rik
Well I feel sorry for the elephant
Got myself a cryin', talkin', sleepin', walkin', livin' doll
Got to do my best to please her just cos she's a livin' doll (All right guys,
harmonies now)
Got a rovin' eye and that is why she satisfies my soul
I got the one and only walkin' talkin' livin' doll
Oohhoohhoohh
I got the one and only walkin' talkin' livin' doll
Can I go now
Er yes thanks Cliff, bye
Right kids if you don't buy this record then you're an utter utter utter utter
utter
MISTLETOE AND WINE - 10/12/1988
4 weeks at #1 - 8 weeks on chart
The child is a king, the carolers sing
The old is past, there's a new beginning
Dreams of santa, dreams of snow
Fingers numb, faces aglow, its
Christmas time mistletoe and wine
Children sing in christan rhyme
With logs on the fire and gifts on the tree
A time to rejoice in the good that we see
A time for living, a time for believing
A time for trusting, not deceiving
Love and laughter and joy everafter
Ours for the taking, just follow the master
Christmas time mistletoe and wine
Children sing in christan rhyme
With logs on the fire and gifts on the tree
A time to rejoice in the good that we see
Silent night, holy night
Its a time for giving, a time for getting
A time for forgiving and for forgetting
Christmas is love, christmas is peace
A time for hating and fighting to cease
Christmas time (silent night) mistletoe and wine (holy night)
Children sing in christan rhyme
With logs on the fire and gifts on the tree
A time to rejoice in the good that we see
Christmas time mistletoe and wine
Children sing in christan rhyme
With logs on the fire and gifts on the tree
A time to rejoice in the good that we see
Christmas time (christmas time) mistletoe and wine
Children sing in christan rhyme
With logs on the fire and gifts on the tree
A time to rejoice in the good that we see
Christmas time (silent night) mistletoe and wine (holy night)
Children sing in christan rhyme
With logs on the fire and gifts on the tree
A time to rejoice in the good that we see
SAVIOUR'S DAY - 29/12/1990
1 week at #1 - 7 weeks on chart
Now we have been through the harvest
Winter has truly begun
Now we have walked in the chill of the night
We are waiting for, waiting for, for the saviour's day
Many have come from the valleys
Many have come from the hills
Many have started there journey home
To be with someone, with someone, on the saviour's day
Open your eyes on saviour's day
Don't look back or turn away
Life can be yours if you only stay
He is calling you, calling you, on the saviour's day
Joining the old and the young ones
Joining the black and the white
Meeting the need of the hungry is he
Will we ever remeber him on the saviour's day
Open your eyes on saviour's day
Don't look back or turn away
Life can be yours if you only stay
He is calling you, calling you, on the saviour's day
Here's to the god of the present (raise your glasses)
Here's to the god of the past (praise to the king)
Here's to the hope in the future he brings
We will sing to him, sing to him, on the saviour's day
Open your eyes on saviour's day
Don't look back or turn away
Life can be yours if you only stay
He is calling you calling you, on the saviour's day
On the saviour's day
On the saviour's day
He is calling you on the saviour's day
On the saviour's day (calling, calling, calling you)
On the saviour's day (calling, calling, calling you)
On the saviour's day (calling, calling, calling you)
Calling calling
Raise up your glasses, drink to the king (calling, calling)
Raise up your glasses, drink to the king (calling, calling)
Raise up your glasses, drink to the king (calling, calling)
THE MILLENNIUM PRAYER - 04/12/1999
3 weeks at #1 - 16 weeks on chart
Our Father who art in heaven
Hallowed be thy name