[guide.chat] carol's secretry

  • From: "Stanley Carter" <stanleycarter3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 22:28:22 -0000

hi clare
glad you had a nice day  today ho  i wish  that you had told me about your
dad's  birthday
i would had sent him  a card
i would had  maid it
glaid he  had a lovely  day
i will  get him   a rocking  chare
hahaha
he is geting old now hahaha
your chippy sounds  yummey
glad the kids  cane today  good
corrie was good  tonight

to day my carer and i
went to town  i bort  her birthday present  i got her   silver  ear ringings
with sparkles  on them   from argos
she love them
she like the card i maid for her  i put on it a cut out vase   and cut out
flowers  and i put
a butter  fly  on it it had glitter  on it as well
it is a lovely  card  bobby
her husband   bourt  her a coat  and boots  she did very  well  i bourt  her a
meal  we had chicken and mushroom  pye  and  chips  and pees  and gravy   yummy
we had  fudge  cake  and cup of tea yummy
we had a nice time  it rained all day

senn
glad you had a lovely  day to
and had chiken and chips  yummy
have a nice weekend

angdela
thank you for your email
and kiss from monty
glad your lenering  braille
you will be glad of it  i promisv  you  keep the good work up
i am proud  of you now

lots of love carol xxxxxx