[guide.chat] carol

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 10:02:55 -0000

what writing and what glass
vanessa.

-----Original Message-----
From: Carol O'Connor - Email Address: missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 24/01/2013 07:53
Sent To: guide chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] Electric frying pan

Good morning vanessa
oh wow sounded brilliant what you can cook in that big frying pan
oh I hate pancakes oh yuck yuck
never liked them My mum could never understand why I never liked them weird
aren't I?

yes,I know
love smell of them but not the taste of them

here is little song
Fry a pancake
Toss a pancake  catch it if you can.
Good hey yea just made that up

Hey vanessa
because the writing is printerd in the glass
how do you know what your doing?
does Trudi do it for you?

Curious here now
heavy too I believe
takes lot of room up

no room in my tiny kitchen .

Be ideal for Malcolm for his P.A Kath to cook nice stuff in there for malcolm
My Halogen cooker is massive takes one corner up alone wow
right chat this after noon vanessa over the telephone

waiting for my sister to telephone me this morning over my prescription she is
going to doctors for

love carol xxxx