[guide.chat] bracelet instead of using white stick

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 13:19:49 -0000

Visually Impaired with Fine Hands

A new dimension of sightless awareness equipment. This is the ?VIA? Visually
Impaired Assistant, a pair of hand-centric devices to make the day of a
visually impaired person a whole lot easier. These devices use VMD Video Motion
Detection technologies, 4 mini cameras, and a voice operated GPS receiver, all
to act as both a walking stick and a mapping system. All the while looking
rather fabulous on the hands as sensually molded pieces of jewelry (or ?super
heavy-duty metal equipment? if you?re too masculine for that sensual ?J? word.)

These devices use 2 different vibration mechanisms to guide the user away from
obstacles and toward their final bespoken destination. VIA is charged via a
wirelessly functioning mat (that incidentally, I wish I had for every one of my
other electronic devices.) Totally too perfect. Now watch the video that shows
the devices in action and prepare yourself for a totally ?awww, love? ending.

Designer: Noam Klopper

from
Vanessa The Google Girl.
my skype name is rainbowstar123