[guide.chat] back again

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 22:31:15 +0100

Hi Malcolm
Well actually bugger lugs

Oh all the shops in town now are fantastic very modern now
The gardens all differently now Malcolm well if you remember when you walked in
the gardens years ago,you could all have a walk through to the bus station well
its now trams there instead.
At one time gardens on left and right flower beds too and lots of benches
its a shame because now its not like that now just rockery where gardens used
to be and now huge water fountains
also on the walk through have cafe there now and all hot dog stalls and market
stalls now wow its all changed now believe me
benches in a row now all down one side .
Not happy with it at all
shame they altered it all like that.

Do you remember lewis's on corner there on market street?well now its pry marks
there now instead
Still got debenhams macdonalds got all same shops down market street
Oh now on oldham street where wool wooth use dto be when big fire well its an
arcade there now
Oh yes near tram station now is new marks and spencers express just small shop

greegs bakery too just perfect for me now hahahahahaha call in for my dinner to
take to henshaws cool yea

oh its good.
Hope you do visit manchester one day Malcolm
good new pubs there too
Take care

From: M BOWKER - Email Address: bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 27/06/2011 21:46
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Back now

Carol do you go to the shops in town,? Its years since I went there, Have the
gardens gone.

Carol with this heat I thought you would have had your skinny shorts and boob
tube on. Hehehehehe.

love Malcolm. xxxxxx