[guide.chat] b b c complaints telephone number for no audio description

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 11:23:44 +0100

About time we change the world we live in to make it easier on the next
generation, fed up of not knowing what they are doing, they say things oh look
at that, put this in here, what is it that they are putting there and what is
there.
The b b c continues to not put audio description on there programs for us, for
instance the olympics opening ceremony, all i heard was music, we have not a
clue what is happening until we read the news and find out there was acting of
our british history, steel works, mary poppins etcetera all in the olympic's
opening ceremony to the music, also cookery programs they say put this in here,
add some of this, put this in, add that, no description of what it is, if you
are fed up telephone or write to them, the more of us that do it, they will
listen, i telephoned and also asked for a response and asked for it to be put
in an email to me, i hope you do the same, here is the details.

There telephone number.
03700 100 222
24 hours.

Write to them, here is there address.