[guide.chat] a glass of wine

  • From: "Si Watson" <mrsvilla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 17:18:25 +0100

 a glass of wine

To my friends who enjoy a glass of wine...and those who don't and are always
seen with a bottle of water in their hand.

As Ben Franklin said:

In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is
bacteria.

In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated
that if we drink 1 litre of water each day,
at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of
Escherichia coli, (E.. Coli) - bacteria found in feces. In other words, we
are consuming 1 kilo of poop.

However, we do NOT run that risk when drinking wine & beer (or tequila, rum,
whiskey or other liquor) because alcohol has to go through a purification
process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting.

Remember:

Water = Poop,
Wine = Health.

Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid, than to drink water
and be full of s**t.

-----