[guide.chat] Would you really like....

  • From: "Jan" <j.jk.downes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "chat guide" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 20:51:57 +0100

Hi Carole,

would you really like to hear about a little blonde girl from the smoke?

Well this little girl was only 6 years old and her little sister who was 3
years old,  found themselves  alone without their mother to care and love
Shall I go on,or shall I just leave it there,right there in the rotten past?

Maybe I should. I am ploughing through,and I know that we all have a story to
tell,and also we have a skeleton or two in the  cupboard.Of course,it is said
that there is a book in all of us,especially those of us that have
suffered,because as far as I am concerned,that until you have had hardships of
any kind,how can anyone understand or have empathy and sympathy for the rest of
the population.

Oh I am going on a bit,so I will go now.Love Jan.