[guide.chat] When I first joined here

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 19:45:32 +0100

Hi Malcolm, I certainly agree with all you say there. Oh yeah, we certainly
learn something new from Carol every day hahahaha. I couldn't resist saying
that but I'm allowed to as we know each other so well for such a long time that
we are both secure knowing the meaning behind it. We can be as cheeky as we
like with each other as we know each other so well and know it's all in good
fun and would never go too far to upset each other as we love each other too
much for that. Whereas if something cheeky was said to someone new they may
react differently as they wouldn't know it was all said in fun as with not
knowing that person well they wouldn't have that security to be able to react
in that way. Carol and I have that security that we love each other as special
friends no matter what. Carol can say something to me and I hear that she's
allowed to say that as she loves me whereas someone new may think oh my God she
doesn't like me for example. This is what I was trying to explain about it
being different when we know each other well our reactions are different to
those who are new comers. Also Malcolm, I now feel secure with you too so I
always see your jokes and good fun and it's the same with you daft Jim. Oh I
love calling you daft Jim just like Carol does it sounds so funny. Oh Jim, it's
good to hear how you feel too it's such a comfort knowing I'm not alone in how
I felt when first joining. It's all about having the security emotionally with
people that comes with time and getting to know each other and well established
with them. Love Clare