[guide.chat] What do you all think about this its disgusting

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 17:39:08 -0000

Good evening all.
Oh dear stan is not very happy at all.
He phoned me earlier on he is feeling very down at the moment
Well what happened Stan went to a Tribunal on Thursday.  He was hoping to be
awarded the highest rate of Mobility allowance.
Guess what!  Came away then two days later on the Saturday recieved letter
telling him he can't have it and to make matters worst they had stopped his
middle rate care of D.L.A.
now how sad is that?
that is very bad of them
Stan,told me he has been awarded that D.L.A.  while back what a flaming cheek
Stan uses a weeler frame to get about now his legs are very bad and sufferes
cronic pains in his legs struggles to walk poor thing me and carer seen him two
years ago how bad he was shocking took him a very long time walking extremly
slow
Now then can't bend down has spinal trouble too.
So what do you all make of that?
please send your opinions in to stan on chat group he needs support on this now
He is going to Cizitens advice burea on thursday.  He needs to appeal now
against their Decission
sure you all agree there
Not good at all.
Thank you for listening