[guide.chat] Welcome back Lynn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 17:59:43 -0000

Hi Lynn, welcome back. It's so lovely to be chatting with you on here. Oh yes,
I was in chocolate heaven for sure with Thorntons it was my ideal day. OH dear.
We would be fighting over the soft centres then haha. I know those moments
wouldn't even last a moment with us. OH I knew you would love those yummy aero
mousses and twirl nibbles as I do. They so moorish for sure. Well, I don't know
what colours are either with being blind from birth and don't even know what
the different hairstyles look like. I also find choosing my own clothes hard so
my good old mum helps out there she's very good. Well I enjoyed the dance as
always. I'm having my medicine in a big way with kitkats this afternoon with a
flask of tea at the dance. Just had pizza with cheese and tomato topping and
that yummy aero mousse and later will have malteesers Ray and Pat gave me how
lovely of them. I will also have my hot chocolate before bed as usual so my
medicine in a big way. Again welcome back to the list. Chat again soon. Love
Clare