[guide.chat] Warden back

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 17:48:57 +0100

Now look here you convict senn

I do not like being messed about ok
spat splat yuck swash oops just been sick on my dark green uniform
now what the bloody hell did you put in my tea splash gone all over you serves
you right
now 5am in morning for you now  told you can't stand little ladies like you
talking to me like this
your not spending christmas now at home sorry
so get used to it ok
stop sobbing on my cells floor means that phyllis weill have to mop it up and
its costing us money to run water
going for decent cup of tea but making it myself this time hahahehehehehehehehe
enjoy yourself in your cell luv

Misery guts warden carol x.x.x.x.