[guide.chat] Vanessa's new found freedom doors

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 18:22:50 +0100

Good evening our vanessa
Oh wow oh wow horray hip hip horray
your doors are now on oh what fantastic news their
yes we laughed over the phone yesterday
just told our stella earlier on phone as saw your email
she said all vanessa needs now
is some sand in front of her ramp and deck chair that you can lie on a lounger
wow
oh please god now you get some beautiful hot sunshine then can stand at your
french doors just in your bikini knickers and bra
wow hahahahahahahaha get tan on your body
How about that?

oh so happy now for you darling vanessa brilliant
hey vanessa be easy for malcolm to pop round their now hahahahahahahaha he
wiell be peeping through the french doors all the time noseing now while your
in your bikini oh watch out vanessa
oops good job your getting curtains then hahahahahahahaha he got no chance now

did you get your curtains vanessa?

oh just seen the titles of the links you just sent wow that choclate fountain
interest me bet our clare and our senn in their element their too

going to have a look at them all now
Love Carol xxxx