[guide.chat] Vanessa your poems

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 20:14:11 +0100

Hi Vanessa our number 1 google girl. I love your poems they so lovely I have
saved them all. I especially love the one about guide I can relate to that in a
big way as it's my lifeline too I wouldn't be without it now for sure. Oh I
love them all and I have saved them. You so talented for sure. Keep up the good
work. Well just in the interval of Corrie. I listened to the tribute to Amy
Winehouse the singer after home and away ah how sad it is she died of a drug
overdose she was only 27 ah what a waste of a young life and she was so
talented. Love Clare xxxx