[guide.chat] Vanessa Whitney Houston

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 11:54:15 -0000

Good morning Vanessa

Oh thank you for that news on whitney oh dear awful
I got her lp's in the 70's remember her she was beautiful looking in them days
beautiful singer too
she looked dreadful once she started taking drugs
I think stardom goes to their heads shame to spoil themselves with drugs oh
dear
just forwarded the news to all my personal friends and cousins

going to check my stew now in new slow cooker yum yum yum
put mixed vegetables such as green beens broccolli carrots peas onions in
stewing steak yum

enjoy your afternoon