[guide.chat] Typing this to clare on the train

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 16:28:54 +0100

HI Clare,
yes now on train got my lap top on table on train here trolley man just been
round got carton of coffee here bag of crisp biscuits
on my way to senn's to sort all her waldrobe out
she just sent me text on her mobile to my lap top on train
she told me her mum had the chicken dinner on and its smelling gorgeous got me
plate mats out and saving me place at the kitchen table

so yes typing this on train
everybody is staring at me now on train

oh well never mind

senn just sent another text oh she is driving me mad now
train can't go any faster
its now going 70 miles an hour now
my coffee keeps swaying side to side hahahahahahahahaha
hope your day is good glad your having rest fancy your parents watching tennis
what are they like
enjoy your books and stuff

well going to change my exercises classes to wednesday now for 5pm
your definately well home from janets

right must go now ticket man is getting impatient with me
oops this train just bumped over little rainline my coffee gone all over the
table now
must dash oh dear no
Love Carol xxxx