[guide.chat] Traffic cop

  • From: "Dave Bonner" <djbonner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 17:24:22 -0000

Laughter is the shortest distance between two people

A Saskatchewan police officer had a perfect spot to watch
   for speeders, but wasn't getting many. Then he discovered the
problem.-  a
   12-year-old boy was standing up the road with a hand painted sign,
which
  read 'RADAR TRAP AHEAD'

  The officer then found a young accomplice down the road
  with a sign reading 'TIPS' and a bucket full of money.

  (And we used to just sell lemonade!)

  Better

   A motorist was mailed a picture of his car speeding  through an
automated
radar post in Edmonton , AB. A $40 speeding ticket  was included.

  Being cute, he sent the police department a picture of  $40.

  The police responded with another mailed photo of  handcuffs.

  BEST:

  A young woman was pulled over for speeding. As the Saskatchewan

RCMP Officer walked to  her car window, flipping open his ticket
   book, she said, "I bet you are going to sell me a ticket to the RCMP
Ball."

  He replied, 'Ma'am, Saskatchewan RCMP don't have balls.'

  There was a moment of silence while she smiled, and
   he realized what he'd just said. He then closed his
  book, got back in his patrol car and drove off.

  She was laughing so hard, she couldn't start her car.