[guide.chat] To vanessa

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 21:25:22 +0100

Hi vanessa

While sat on my settee watching corrie
had my ring binder on my knee put all my poly pockets in clip now wow what a
job hahahahahaha
brailled first poly pocket and wrote on it

electric bills put my 4 electric bills in ther oh what a lovly feeling
tomorrow going to get my carer to look for all my hospital notes and doctor
card and call one poly pocket hospital notes

 i can't think where my tv licence is so get her to look for that too
I am quite excited now getting it all sorted out great no more letters hanging
all over the flat horray
take care