[guide.chat] To senn

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 15:41:50 +0100

Good afternoon senn
well our julie and mathew and wayne been for couple of hours bless julie washed
all my windows inside my flat wayne knocked a nail in my wall to put new
picture up bless him mathew called to cake shop around here I treated them and
me to cake
I had choclate eclaire with fresh crream in julie and wayne had jam doughnut
and mathew had choclate muffin yummy all had cup of tea matheew had coke
James missed out as he is at his friends house to see baby who is now 7 months
old called
Lacy ah what a lovely name there

spelt L.A.C.E.Y
she is sitting up not crawling yet though

Its james mate he is 20 and grilfriend is 18 wow young mums nowdays getting
younger and younger.

I got lacey pair of ancle sock with white and pink lace on top ah nice you get
3 pairs for £2.50 from Pry marks

Well soon be having my fish and chips and mushy peas yummy got radio on in
background now playing never on a manic monday by the Bangles

yes its beautiful and sunny here senn no do not believe it weill be 26 wow too
hot for me that
I like it when its just in the mid 70's not too hot not too cold just nice

I do not understand the degrees and farmite system

Senn do you sit in garden some times?
does your mum knit?
my mum used to knit a lot
She made us all our school cardigans in navy and black
other times she knitted me tanker tops with no sleeves all the go back in the
80s

loved her knitting cable stitching was lovely
I got one special christmas present from her it was a thick cream aron cardigan
with brown buttons on wow lovely wearing that when opened it on christmas day

What are you having for tea?
anything nice?

Bob on our landing oposite me is having curry can smell it now driving me crazy
going to have to get my tea now he is making me hungry here can't cope with
this hahahahehehehehehehe
Strong curry what ever he is having

right enjoy your evening