[guide.chat] To senn

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 21:21:14 +0100

Hi senn
yes you guessed it I was watching my corrie now you can raed my mind now
hahahahahahah
Psychit now just like our clare is

sure we are all twins on here you know hahahahahaha
could be triplets hahahahahaha
What have you had for your tea tonight senn?

Oh i love making tapes too to my friends
some one sent me make up bags today and purses to match and no address on i
can't find out now who it is very embarrassing
its lovely tolietry bag and purses inside just so annoyed no name and address
on side of article for blind
that is there problem if they didn't want me to know oh dear
got zips in side tolietry bag oh wish they had left there name on it
awful when you can't thank that person

nice and cosy in my flat tonight now warm but not too warm
slep great last night for a change horray
Take care