[guide.chat] To senn

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 21:31:24 +0100

Good evening senn

I am now up to date now with all my emails as i got 15 personal ones and few on
chat
Glad you had nice day too senn
oh you had sausages and mashed and vegetables and gravy yummy
oh yum
Senn have you been busy?with your tapes?
I got 4 today but no tape of Jackie yet
looking forward to gettting email from her
Oh nice you did some shoping for christmas presents
Is mine in there?hahahehehehehehe
cheeky aren't I?
guess what you can get box of 30 christmas cards in morrisons for just £2 wow
bargain there isn't it?
wow
nice size too

well  senn rained here tonight but all day we had sunshine how very weird
not cold in my flat for a change
Senn i was thinking about you today thought about if you knew of a luncion club
near you that you and your mum might have liked to call in for meal once in a
while because i got told today they do christmas lunches too and day trips
they do luncion clubs in area like in community centres woth a try
right take care