[guide.chat] To senn

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 16:14:59 +0100

Good afternoon senn
Glad you had nice weekend
Well my day was good
Guess what!
carer took me in K.F.C
yummy had chicken popcorns and chips and large hot choclate Carer paid today i
paid last week
cool yea

After that went in desney shop to get our baby scarlotte louise voucher for her
2nd birthday on 1st of November
then went in marks and spencers for box of cadsburys biscuits yummy got my
special medicne now
no with drawal symptoms good
hey special offer on today normally they cost £3.50 a box but wow got it for
£1.50
Got some dinners in there
got packet of things
that mihght sound weird hahahahahaha but yes,that is actually what its called
its bread called things
How to describe it to you is like this
imagine the crust at end of the loaf you get two peices of crust in loaf of
bread one at top and one at bottom well like that
its not soft bread it all peices of crust
thin ones though
oh its nice for toasting
nice for sandwidhes too but only thin

Anyway,got two packets of things
Sounds weird you can get them in morrisons too or asda

I got chilli concarni and rice in frozen dinner got lassania can't spell it
got sausages and mash and peas and onion gravy in frozen dinner the susages
cookked proper in there dark brown ones yummy
got salad bowl and cold sausage rolls
Julia got herself spring rolls like a sausage roll but got cabbage and mixed
stuff inside
 got tin of stewed steak and tin of minced beef and onion in tin to put over
mashed potatoes yummy oh they do a lovely chicken pie in marks and spencers
its lovely our julie gets it  have gravy over that oh tis lovely

I got corn beef and onion slices you get two square ones in pack for £1.99
like a pastie but flat ones
you can get mince beef and onion ones and also cheese and onion ones too
Julia got roast beef and aile from there
 i got cabbage too in bowl for microwaves you put in for 3 minutes on high
power cost £2.50

I got 6 yougurts too pine apple and strawberry ones yummy

scotch eggs too in box of 6

After that went in craft shop got myself stickers and new cards and envlopes
and glue stick
coloured cardboards  and some flowers shaped liked foams nice
think they wer purple and pink flowers oh yes few butterflies in it craft
section in wilkinsons
very good

After that went in hmv to get a cd for some one off group
 cliff richard
Soulliscious

then came home for cuppa and chat
That is it