[guide.chat] To senn

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 16:26:31 +0100

Good afternoon senn
oh thinking about you today wehn speakers were talking about this organisation
called
befriending
but you have to enquire if they have one up near you be ideal wouldn't it if
one coul come to you once a week and take you out to activities
we know your mum takes you shopping but if you could get some volunteer that
can take you for a look around the clothes shops  or to look at decorations
thatare out for christmas
somthing like that
be nice wouldn't it?
Senn what are you having for tea tonight
anything nice?
having pizza yummy

got my new boots christmas double cd in post
i love it got braille book too boots christmas guide
Do you get them too senn?
i joined them 3 years ago free of course noticed our magazines not putting
marks and spencers tapes in with our magazines any more
how weird
oh well not to worry
Going to listen to Jackies tape now fromBirmingham
going to make her a tape tomorrow while in all day boy glad of a rest now need
it
take care