[guide.chat] To senn

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 23:19:25 +0100

Good evnening senn

Thank goodness your still alive hahahehehehehehe
Thought you done a runner emergrated

I would love to live abroad in spain if i had sight that is

Oh glad you had nice tea good
glad you did all the correspondent
because my day was very busy tomorrow afternoon thought i was going to be here
and guess what!

I had forgot my sister Julie has invited me and our Stella over for tea
having pan of potato ash oh yum julie is making pastry too  I love her pan of
has because she puts leak in to it onions carrots peas potatoes stewing meat
some celery too oh wow can't wait now
I had completely forgotton all about that with all my busy day
our julie told me i have got a memory like a siff hahahehehehhehe she is spot
on there though

I weill be doing tape correspondents on Thursday now because my free day in
yippee horray day for myself
so be doing to tapes one is for you know who hahahehehehehehehe
bet you know who that is now don't you?

Right going now to my bed
tired now
just oing to finish 3 more emails caught up then thank goodness .
Good night

From: Sennjan Kadir - Email Address: senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 06/09/2011 22:53
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To senn

Hi there Carol,
oh, your right! I have been raiding the shops for chocolate, got arrested
because I didn't want to pay for them. smiles.
Seriously though, I have been copying music tapes for most of the day and did a
tape to a friend.
It sounds like you had a nice day today going out and about, that's really good.
Those draws sound good.
Glad you enjoyed your tea, it sounds yummy.
I had left over chicken and rice from yesterday, warmed it up in the microwave,
it was nice.
The weather here has been horrible, its windy and we had a lot of rain earlier.
Right, I'm off to bed to travel in the tardis with the doctor. smiles.
Chat soon.
Senn.