[guide.chat] To senn

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 14:05:50 +0100

Good afternoon Senn
Oh glad you liked my lovely day out yesterday .
Senn glad you went shopping good
Me and you do not have with drawal symptoms now because we got our choclate
fixed in hue way hahahehehehehehe
Yes chilling out today which is great I am going to have minced beef hot pot
for tonight the word your looking for is
Quiche yummy
I love Quiche with salad very nice I like the cheese and tomato ones have you
tried them Senn?
delicious yummy

Well going to do two correspondent tapes later with nice cuppa .

I like watching the chase quiz show at 5pm its really good

Right
take care

From: Sennjan Kadir - Email Address: senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 01/09/2011 13:18
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

Good afternoon Carol,
I'm okay thanks, glad your okay too.
Oh the choc biscuits sound nice that you got from morrison's.
That's a shame that the biscuit tin you had broke, it sounds really nice, bet
you can't find that sort of thing now.
Nice you got correspondence tapes to do, I didn't get any tapes today.
I did some more copying all afternoon yesterday, that was good, still have lots
to copy though, might do more later today.
We did a bit of shopping today, got things like bread, fruit juice and some
other bits and pieces.
I had my choc fix with coffee when we got back, yum that was good.
Our weather isn't bad here, its the kind of weather that you don't know if to
wear long sleeves or short, its windy though as usual.
That's it for now, going to have lunch soon, I've got no idea how to spell the
word of what I'm having, I'll give it ago, the duck will be partying with my
spelling. smiles. I'm having, kkeesh, oh well, keep getting the quacks. smiles.
Anyway, it has tomato and broccoli  on it.
Take care.
Senn.