[guide.chat] To phyllis

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 10:37:57 -0000

Good morning phyllis
Oh that is wonderful your in line now for all your rugs orders wow busy little
bee now
yes will ring you soon as get time
well just been raeding emails oh wow that govenor sunflower x is dreadful isn't
she?
oh i don't like her at all phyllis
ah poor malcolm and senn stuck in prison this morning ah feel so sorry for them
you know
I am not allowed to interfere she is friend of my auntie you see
so keeping out of it all hahahahahahaha
Phyllis wow your quiz sounded good oh them ginger biscuits is there any way you
could sneak them in to prison block h.for our malcolm and senn ah poor buggers
malcolm never got away with it for long after all with his blooming cheek
hahahahahahaha
paid off now he is stuck in there
Oh yes if your wondering phyllis our julie is 50 tomorow opening all her
presents and guess what
she absolutely loves your cushion you made her its beautiful she said she is
going to send you a thank you card soon
its now on her bed on top of pillows where her throw over is
lovely everybody admires it phyllis thank you

I know you will be very pleased now to hear she loves your cushion with 50 on
it and her name Julie on it ah thank you phyllis
love you
have nice day