[guide.chat] To phyllis

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 11:23:44 +0100

Hi phyllis
Oh there you are hahahehehehehe
thought you were at vanessa's house in wales hiding hahahehehehehehe
I was about to call you a dark hourse when saw this email on group
Great
Glad you went to Tesco's
My carer is having new tesco's built about ten minutes from her house its to be
opened next year
can't be bad

she only has to get in her car and there is tesco's ten minutes away
She is looking forward to it now
so another shopping place for me to go now next year horray

Phyllis oh bangers and mash yummy
Its so strange how we miss one and other when missing on here we worry like
crazy hahahahahaha
that is because we are all brothers and sisters on here you see

Oh isn't it scary about north carala in america hurrican
goodness going to reach new york oh dear not good is it?
aren't we so lucky over in our country?
makes us all realise how much we all should appreciate our life styles and
should enjoy life to the full as much as we can
When sitting in my flat realise how lucky i am to have my flat still standing
and boy its scary to think what is happening all over our world today

Phyllis are you sitting down?
finished my cussion yes you heard right hahahehehehehehe oops be careful don't
fall now weill you hahahehehehehehe
to say I have started last year and you have done loads of cussions sinced and
even finished them all
well its a damn miracle that mine is finished
Good job i am not in a factory doing a production line get sacked in the first
day hahahehehehehehe

Going to start another now in red and cream
Our Julie said to me perhaps 2013 it weill get finished hahahehehehehehe
she is cheeky sod
I can't wait now till mine are finished from you.

Right cinders going for a brew now
take care