[guide.chat] To phillis

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 16:56:32 +0100

Good afternoon phyllis oh yes definetely weill have your canvas next week
Police not letting anybody in arndale becauae of fire and broken glass its mess
now in market street lots of police there
Carer told me on phone earlier she is not taking me to town now for fortnight
just to be on safe side now don't blame her
Oh dear terrible
i was shocked to learn kids of 10 years old throwing bricks at windows and
there parents wer joining in wow what is happening to our society now oh dear
not good
Well glad your girls had fantastic time
ah nice now we all close to our families its important now we all stay together
now isn't it?

Me and my best friend elaine were on phone all night last night till gone
midnight too scare to sleep

fine now though
Phyllis enjoy yourself
I got bad news today
Ted and anne in my flats here was crying this morning as there little dog
poodle rosie dropped dead on top of our code sack avenue she was fine one
minute and dead next
oh that is terrible I am missing Rosies barks now down stairs
ah she was lovely too she was 7 last week i sent doggie card to her oh isn't
that awful .
Hope your weather is fine been raining all day
take care
Love carol x.x.x.x.