[guide.chat] To our tv reporter vanessa

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 22:25:14 -0000

Good evening vanessa
oh hope our emmerdale and corrie going to be still on next week as me and clare
weill not be two happy ladies hahahahahahaha
keep us up to date next week have nice day tomorrow
going to bed now trying to hold my eye lids open with match sticks
damn the little pigglets not come home yet from disco  they all have there own
keys so can let them self in  tough if i am a sleep ahahahahaha good night

From: vanessa pugh - Email Address: shannon17@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 17/11/2011 20:18
Sent To: guide chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] AÐ)dvance warning of changes to soaps for next week

hi to all the soap fans, have had a quick look at the tv programmes for next
week, there are some small changes to the soap times, will have a better look
over the weekend and give more precise updates , keep watching and enjoying the
viewing, take care, Vanessa x x