[guide.chat] To miss potty

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 21:04:05 +0100

Hi miss potty, well my Adele, Jessie, Grace and daisy will be wearing candy
dresses with smarties on. Ah they will look so cute. They are smarties after
all so will be ideal for them. Ah how lovely of you to arrange a chocolate pen
for them to play in they are so happy. They are all so happy to be coming to
class especially for the chocolate machine the best bit they not daft hahahaha.
Well school went ok they told me and they loved playing with their milky bar
kids friends. They will soon be going to bed to snuggle up in their lovely
newly decorated room with their lovely chocolate teddies and sugar dummies from
Auntie Bourneville. They thank auntie Bourneville so much and send a big cuddle
and kiss. They are so lucky to have so many lovely toys. They have even got
their own x box and iphones. Well while we are all at class Mr chocolate drop
will be having a drink in the milky bar with his mates. The milky bar kids
parents are the owners of the bar and with us all being friends we get
discounts in their bar not bad going. We will all meet him in the bar after
class so the girls can spend time with their milky bar kid friends while we
spend time with their parents. Well miss Potty, you needn't worry. My babies
are always well behaved so you will have no problems there. We will all see you
in class on Thursday. Love Mr and Mrs chocolate drop, Adele, Jessie, Grace and
Daisy xxxx