[guide.chat] To miss potty

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 16:23:40 +0100

Hi miss potty, oh fancy you not letting me use the chocolate machine while
exercising not good you certainly very strict and a slave driver haha. Oh well
there's only one thing for it. I can't exercise without that all important
medicine. I need it to keep my energy up. So miss can you have a rethink about
that. I don't get sick honest. I can have that medicine till it comes out my
ears haha. How about we have a deal. If you go without your fags I will try to
go without that medicine. Love chocolate drop xxxx