[guide.chat] To daddy Kermit

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 23:08:16 -0000

Hey kermit
should of gone to bed but can't sleep now because of your rascals all in disco
infact they all text me on my mobile to say they all drunk and having a great
time dancing on floor they even told me that they were chatting to a couple
called Pat and Ray from dance group on Tuesdays where my friend clare goes oh
dear clare weill not be pleased to find out ray and pat wearing tight leather
gear dancing to disco music instead of the usual ballroom dancing wow
ray was swinging pat all over the place hahahahahahaha
I asked my babies what time they are coming home they said 5am in Morning oh my
god had panak attack over that
they are all grounded for two weeks when they get in going to smack the bloody
hell out of them all with my rolling pin flattten them all

Yes kermit went to the social security but had such a foul mouth on me they had
to give it me in the end hahahahahahaha the lady behind the desk was petrified
of me so she handed me check for £200

and you call yourself a daddy walking out on my kids
you ought to be ashamed of yourself with that stupid look on your face
you should be working for my kids not watching sky tv in afternoon and drinking
beers

Love your x wife miss piggy who is in foul mood waiting in for them rockers
carol x.x.x.x.