[guide.chat] To birthday boy Malcolm

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 17:52:41 +0100

good evening sweet boy malcolm

Happy birthday to you
for tomorrow malcolm
have fantastic birthday
are you 70 tomorrow?

oops slipped up hahahahahahahaha
ah nice
did you get my birthday card its raised
got candles on it not sure now if carer told me its a black card in bacground
get some one to look at it for you malcolm

oh wow going to send you birthday tune on attachemnt tomorrow on email
think its tomorrow isn't it?

oh wow

can i pull your hair please?hahahahahahahaha

happy birthday for tomorrow and may god bless you on your birthday
enjoy it

hope you like the class miss potty sent tonight
your in there i believe

oh wonderful you had indian curry ah nice
oh nice you went to blind club you got 15 cards
wow you got box of choclates too now you got your medicen for tonight now
wow whisky too
enjoy it in front of corrie

love you brother malcolm

ah your mermaid sounds lovely
i weill sit on your table next week and you can model me hahahahahahahaha
not paint me though no way

have nice evening
love carol xxxx