[guide.chat] To Vanessa your lovely news

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 14:52:38 +0100

Hi Vanessa oh that's such lovely news about your grandson and that he's home
I'm so happy for you all. Hope he will soon be back to his usual self again.
I'm still praying. Also it's such lovely news your daughter is moving near to
her sisters and her sister will look after the new baby when she goes back to
work. Yes I'm sure you will miss her. Love Clare xx