[guide.chat] To Vanessa

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 15:51:46 +0100

HI My good friend Vanessa
ah thank you.

thank you for forwarding me some emails you sent to chat when you telephoned me
earlier our Julie called with milk and bread mufffins ham
carer is off today

having ham salad jacket potato later
wow just read the email you sent to chat about the bars of area bars wow
definately going to get some wow oh wow dribbling now on my butterfly tea shirt
oh my
new tea shirt you ruined it now weill have to by bibs for me now
oh enjoyed the emails wow kate middleton pregnant wow you know how much I love
the royals
wonder if dazzling darren and our malcolm wiell support prince william go to
the birth help deliver it with william hahahahahahaha
malcolm weill need the kiss of life from darren
what a pair of lads we have on here hey

Love Carol xxxx