[guide.chat] To Senn and Clare

  • From: "David L. Bailey" <baileydavidl62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 20:33:03 -0400

I am in the club with you on books as I prefer the talking books too, due to
neuropathy in my extremities(nerve damage from Diabetes).  I also like music
from the seventies and eighties.  I like some more modern stuff but no RAP,
sounds like some screaming obscenities to me.

Thank You,
David L. Bailey
baileydavidl62@xxxxxxxxx