[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 21:26:41 -0000

Hi Senn, oh thank you. I'm so happy you had a lovely Christmas too with lots of
lovely presents and you certainly got that all important medicine in a big way
as I did. Well enjoy your much needed chill out day as I am. I had a lovely
surprise this afternoon as an old friend visited me. I knew Jackie at Trainline
which was a kind of college that trained people in office work. I have just got
in touch with Jackie again thanks to Gladys for connecting us as she knows her
grandma. Well she visited me it was a lovely surprise and lovely to catch up
after so long. For tea it was a buffet of all the leftovers and mum's home made
strawberry trifle yummy. I'm now tucking into a packet of those yummy Thorntons
Viennese truffles. I had chocolate cake with a cuppa this afternoon. Oh I love
my new CD's Westlife and dreamboats and petticoats 5 they very good. I hope you
had a good day and got your medicine too of course. Love Clare