[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 19:55:21 -0000

Hi Senn, oh thank you. Yes that's for sure. Well at least I know it was
certainly not Carol who gave out my address. After all she would never ever do
that without asking me first. She knows how wrong it is to pass on other
people's personal details without asking that person first as much as I do. So
that's why I guessed it must be Malcolm as he's the only other person who has
my home address on here. Well until now of course. Phyllis has it too but
surely she would never pass it on but as I say one thing I'm certain of is that
it's not Carol. Again thank you for the support it's very much appreciated.
Love Clare