[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 09:17:17 +0100

Good morning Senn

Oh my god blood test are not nice expecially when it goes in your vein in
between the elbows yuck I have two a year because of my Kidnies

great what they can tell you though
Yes coffee and sandwiches expensive in cafteria they know you see that is how
they make the money because they know hundreds waiting for blood test and need
a drink

not daft are they?

Glad you enjoyed your fish pie tea last night
I was on phone all night to my best friend Elaine her guide dog is coming back
at 11am from border she is excited now house felt all empty all yesterday she
said
but resting her foot
.

Hope you go shopping and post your tapes today great for you to get out
have nice day

From: Sennjan Kadir - Email Address: senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 04/10/2011 22:16
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In
Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

Good evening Carol,
it was bad enough to wait for ages to be seen and on top of that, you need a
mortgage  just to have a cup of tea and a sandwich.
I hope you get the results of your blood test soon, hope the results will be
good.
I have to go for a blood test on Monday, have to fast, don't like doing that.
smiles.
I'm glad you had a nice time at the centre.
Crumpets and jam, yummy. I like my crumpets a bit crispy round the edges.
Nice to hear what you have been making.
Glad you got your medicine when you went shopping, can't go without that.
smiles.
Your tea sounds yummy.
We had fish pie and mixed veg. yummy.
Hoping to go out with mum tomorrow and do some shopping.
Got some tapes to post, haven't posted any since last Friday, it will be good
to get them posted.
Have a nice day tomorrow.
Take care.
Senn.