[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 18:57:38 +0100

Hi Senn, OH I'm so happy your computer is working now so keeping everything
crossed it stays that way for sure. Oh yes guide does say certain words and
names very funny for sure so it's sometimes hard to understand them. Also it
doesn't always pronounce words and names as they should be pronounced. That's a
good one we can always stick to haha. So glad your weather is better today ours
has been lovely again we very lucky for sure but better not speak too soon
haha. As you say it will be typical if it's bad over the weekend especially as
it's bank holiday weekend typical holiday weather for sure. Hope you had a good
chill out day and did all that copying of music. Yes we would have a ball for
sure and I would love you showing me all this technical stuff. How cool you
like Robbie's song Millennium. I love that one so yet another thing to our long
list of things in common. Well I enjoyed Janet's blind club as always we did
word games and a quiz. I'm much better at the word games but if the quiz had a
music round I would be well away there but sadly there wasn't one shame. We had
Janet's home made chocolate cake with a cuppa it was so yummy and could tell it
was home made. Oh it was so funny though as when I had eaten it Janet said to
me did you like it Clare? I said oh yes it was so yummy. Then I got the big
shock of my life when she told me it had courjettes in it oh dear can't spell
the word but hope you know what I mean at least guide said it right even though
the ducks are out in force again. Anyway it had these vegetables in it. It
reminded me of the time Anna gave me chocolate cake with beetroot in I didn't
even notice till she told me. Both Janet and Anna are into the healthy eating
and fitness so they always make the healthy options but of course I don't do
healthy eating haha. Anyway the cake was very nice as Anna's was all that time
ago. A good job they didn't tell me at first otherwise I may not have eaten it.
For tea we had sausage dinner and had my usual choc fix. Hope you had that all
important medicine today too. Soon be the soaps. Love Clare xxxx

Good afternoon Clare,
oh yes I agree, our computers are our life line, its a real pain when they go
wrong, in a big way.
The inter net etc seems to be okay at the moment, let's hope it stays that way,
fingers crossed.
Oh I would love to be able to show you how to do the technical stuff, would
enjoy that very much and as you said, we could have a chocolate filled day
together. smiles.
Its guides fault for the way it says Keith's e mail name, wish it would say it
properly. smiles.
The weather here is better than it was yesterday, its dry and we have a bit of
sun too.yippee! smiles.
Hope its nice where you are.
The weather will probably be yuck over the weekend as it always is on a bank
holiday, the odd times we have had nice weather I know.
I hope you have a nice time at the blind club, look forward to hearing about
your day.
Going to copy more tapes to disc later, got to charge up the PTR 2 first.
Oh yeah!  I remembered the other Robbie Williams song, I think its called,
millennium .
Going to have my lunch now.
Have a nice day and take care.
Senn.