[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 14:27:12 +0100

Hi Senn, Oh yes I also love some of Robbie's songs Angels is my favourite and
again I have his greatest hits so another thing we have in common to add to our
long list how amazing we keep finding things. Oh shame you haven't got Take
That's greatest hits. It would be so cool if I could copy it for you but I have
no idea how to do that with guide even though I know it can be done. Glad you
had a good chill out day yesterday and how cool you chatted to a friend on the
phone. Glad you having a good chill out day today too as I am. How weird it's
raining there but sunny here very strange weather. Well yes the rain is only
good for ducks. I'm sure our mucky duck 2 on here loves it and is in his
element haha. Oh I love that name mucky duck it sounds so lovely and so cute.
For tea it's those yummy pies from Greg's. Well keep you posted how it goes at
Janet's blind club tomorrow. Well have a good day and hope you get your choc
fix as I will of course starting with choc cake with a good old cuppa. Love
Clare xxxx

Hi Clare,
oh, that is another thing to add to our list, we both like take that before
they split up, I also like some of Robbie Williams songs.
That's good you have got take that's greatest hits, I never got round to
getting that.
I'm so pleased you and your mum enjoyed the dance.
That's great you won a caramel bar at the game of dominoes.
I'm glad your friend pat is getting on well with the phone, you did a good job
there. smiles.
Not much going on here really, had a nice chat with a friend on the phone
yesterday and I have been catching up on e mails.
Its raining here today, not very nice.
Have a good day and take care.
Senn.