[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 18:57:20 +0100

Hi Senn, oh yes I like Take that but even though I like some of their new stuff
I like their old stuff best so yet another thing to add to our long list of
things in common. I have their greatest hits CD but the one before they split
up. Glad you had a good chill out Sunday and I read about your yummy dinner in
another message. I hope you had a good day today too and you got your all
important choc fix. Well I enjoyed the dance last night and mum enjoyed it too.
There were a lot of people there. Today I won a caramel bar on the dominoes at
the blind club today and we had choc biscuits with a good old cuppa. My friends
Barbara, Sarah and Karen were there and they enjoyed our outing last week as
much as I did so we going to arrange more how cool. My friend Pat was also
there she's doing so well with her phone now so I must have done a good job at
showing her how to use it. She told me I can go over anytime when my parents go
shopping they will drop me off and pick me up later as they did last Friday.
Tonight it was meat pie for tea and that yummy aero mousse so my all important
choc fix in a big way of course. Tomorrow just chilling out ready for Janet's
blind club Wednesday. Well it will soon be the soaps. Chat again soon. Love
Clare xxxx

Senn said. Hi there Clare,
interesting what you had to say about the new X factor judges.
Do you like the group take that? I like some of their songs but the ones before
they split up, got one single of theirs.
Glad you enjoyed millionaire.
I hope you had a good time at the dance last night and hope you have a nice
time at the club today.
I look forward to hearing all about them later.
Done a tape to a friend yesterday, did some dusting and watched doctor who.
Then spent the rest of the time on the laptop reading e mails and doing other
things.
Have a good day and take care.
Senn.