[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 14:35:48 +0100

Hi Senn oh yes it's such fun playing games with our nephews and nieces for sure
can't wait till my niece Meghan is able to join in with us. She will be 4 in
November so won't be long now. Yes the stranger the games are the more fun for
sure. Yes our little Jamie always enjoys bike rides and so does little Meghan
when she's here as well. Ah they so cute for sure. So glad you had a good chill
out day yesterday copying music and glad you had a lovely chat on the phone to
your brother. Yes the Oasis phone did seem very big and bulky but my nokia N86
isn't that small either but I think it's because both phones have reasonable
sized buttons they have to be that way. Us totally blind people need a phone we
can feel so that's ideal. Yes typical weather fancy it getting better in the
afternoon like ours did when it should have been good in the morning for your
shopping trip. Well today it's not sunny at all so have the best place home
keeping warm for sure. I'm having a good chill out choc filled day and look
forward to the yummy chippy later. Hope you having a good day and of course
that choc fix and something yummy for tea I'm sure. Love Clare xxxx