[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 14:19:46 +0100

Good afternoon senn

how is your weekend
what did you have to eat yesterdy and what are you having for lunch today?

cold here but sunshine is lovely when its on you

got few jobs to do for when carer comes tomorrow
paper work etc

just getting all my emails done now before start all my jobs
having my chilli at 3pm

hope your ok
watched x factor last night some good ones on there
but gary barlow had a mood on him yesterday making horrible remarks at sme of
the singers

o love
ella aged 16
group called
distric 3

like christopher tie etc
lucy who writes her own songs plays guitar lost her grandma last week she was
so brave to come on and sing last night she is brilliant

right going to do jobs now have nice afternoon

love Carol xxxx