[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 18:07:55 -0000

Hi Senn, yes it's such a shame tomorrow's club's cancelled but will certainly
make up for lost time. Well the snow's melting so I'm sure it will be ok for
dance on Tuesday and Janet's blind club Wednesday. Glad the snow's gone in your
part of the world. Glad you having a good chill out day with your medicine as I
am and yes today is another chill out day in more ways than one haha. Your tea
so yummy hope you enjoyed it. I enjoyed my chocolate cake with a cuppa this
afternoon. I enjoyed my cheese on toast and that aero mousse and later will
have some new orange aero balls they new out so my medicine in a big way and
how cool to have 2 of my favourite things all in one, chocolate and orange
that's ideal I will certainly enjoy those and I know you will too so hope you
are able to try them soon. You will be happy I have now run out of twirls so no
more getting dizzy for a while hahahaha. Oh yeah, better not cross my fingers
either or I won't be able to use the computer. It would certainly be very
difficult hahahaha. It's good hearing about your cuddly toys. My friend Anna's
daughter Amy loves those me to you bears too she has loads of them Anna told me
how cool. Have a good rest of the day. Love Clare